Sunday, May 31, 2009

Taking a break

I think I am going to take a break from blogging for a bit. I know as soon as I publish this post I will probably want to blog again...
It's not that nothing exciting has happened, A has been smoke free for 6 months and Sis had her 30th birthday, but I am still missing my sweet kitty and I am putting in OT at work (which is mentally exhausting). I just don't feel like coming home to blog.

We are all doing well here so don't worry about us.

Much love,
Layne

2 comments:

Christy said...

I haven't felt like it either girl. Don't worry, we'll all still be here for you when you are ready to come back. :)

whatsherface said...

I haven't blogged in forever either. Writers block.

Your followers will miss you, great leader, but I'm sure we all understand. :)

xoxo

 
template by suckmylolly.com