Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gonna get my read on

I received a package from Amazon this afternoon. Inside I found;


"Such a Pretty Fat: One Narcissist's Quest To Discover if Her Life Makes Her Ass Look Big, Or Why Pie is Not The Answer" by Jen Lancaster. It got great reviews and is supposed to be hilarious.

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Ronald Dahl. D and I both love the old and new versions of the movie. I thought it would be fun to read her the book.


"How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls" by Zoey Dean. I love the CW show Privileged so I thought I'd give the book a try.

And last but not least, "Getting Over it" by Anna Maxted. R recommended her and I so I added reading one of her books to my 101 Things list.
Now the question of the evening... which to read first?!

1 comments:

whatsherface said...

OOOH, I'm so excited you're going to try Anna Maxted!!

Which reminds me, I have GOT to get back on track with the Jane Green you loaned me...AND the RorN dvd's. My goal is to have them done before the wedding!!

I promise I'm not trying to steal them!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com