Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And so it begins

A had the day off today. I didn't think he was going to do much of anything since he had to have a tooth pulled and I figured he'd be feeling pretty miserable. Needless to say I was surprised to come home to find this:


YAY!! The remodeling of the bathroom has finally begun! I can't wait to try the pry bar!

~*~

On a sad note, I don't think Bess is doing that great. She has the runs for the 3rd time in two months. In case I haven't mentioned it, she 13 years old and has been fighting cancer for about a year now. She is painfully skinny even though she eats like a pig. I keep asking the doc if he thinks she has quality of life and he says that as long as she is eating, she is okay. I feel like I am between a rock and a hard place. I don't want to keep her alive because of my own selfishness but I don't want to put her to rest just because I am sick of dealing with the side effects of her cancer... okay I need to quit typing about this because I am getting super emotional...

Instead here is a photo of Bess in the sink and a very short video of what she was doing. If you can't tell, I was letting the water run for her to drink. I left and came back to check on her and she was lying in the sink with the water dripping on her but still drinking from the faucet. Silly kitty.





Oh and one more photo! Bess found a bag of Goldfish crackers and decided to help herself. I never had to worry about what I left out when Bess was secluded to the back of the house. I need to be more careful now.


1 comments:

whatsherface said...

LOL - I was JUST talking about Bess Kitty tonight. Still being her tortie self I see :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com