Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sewing Patterns for Dummies

Yup, that's me! Not in the picture but the Dummy that patterns like this one were made for :)
I am sure I could have come up with my own pattern and save myself almost $9 but I need to learn how to follow a pattern. D told me that she wouldn't wear a skirt but she said she would wear an apron. We love to bake together and she is forever wiping her hands on her clothes. I figured we needed some matching aprons! If I can successfully make these aprons, I will post photos.

A and I finally started cleaning up the back yard ice storm damage. I can't remember if I mentioned it but it turns out that we had over $5,000 worth of damage to the roof, fence and ceiling. I received the insurance check (less my deductible & depreciation) so now we have to figure out what we can do ourselves and what we need to pay professionals to do. I really thought there wasn't much damage but the insurance company strongly suggested we have an appraiser come out anyway. I am glad we did. It's just a huge pain in the rump to have to deal with it all. Needless to say, our interior DIY projects are on hold again...

I am excited because my guilty reality TV pleasure's season premiere is tonight. I hate to love Keeping up with the Kardashians! (O.M.G. That's why their store is called 'DASH', KarDASHians!! I am such a dolt!) I really love the relationship the sisters have. You can really tell they love each other. Not to mention that they are all a hot mess!

Man, it's already 8pm?! Stinking day light savings...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com