Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dongstool, Dongstool, He's our man!


For those of you that don't know, I am in love with the Sims. Starting with the original Sims,then the now defunct Sims Online (Where I met my BFF on the east coast) and now Sims2. I go on binges where I have to play during any spare time I get then I take long breaks. I received the Sims Apartment Life and the Mansion expansion packs for Christmas and I finally installed them the other day.

I am not going to babble on about how much fun this game is for me. I have a little Goth Sim waiting on me as I type (And a kitty trying to sit on my keyboard...). I just wanted to share with you a handsome man my Sim ran into down town; his name is Dongstool Nanale. Really? Dongstool? I kid you not. The screen cap has not been altered. I nearly peed my frilly white panties.

I think I found my Sim her new love interest!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com