Sunday, February 8, 2009

So much to do...

We did some more cleaning up in the yard today.
The front yard is as finished as it is going to get.
There was damage done to the privacy fence in the back yard (nothing bad enough that Piper could get, the gutter and possibly the roof. A was able to get the tree off the roof with out knocking down the power lines (he was afraid that might happen). There is probably enough damage to cost us a pretty penny out of pocket but not enough to cover the $1,000 insurance deductible. I guess we will find out when the adjuster assesses the damage. I called the insurance company because this was considered "catastrophic damage" so we wont get penalized for making a claim and the premium won't go up.

I am exhausted, dirty and if you were to look at my arms you'd think I was a cutter.
But I feel that we made some progress.

Now I am off to clean the living room and dining room and knock out some laundry...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com