Saturday, February 21, 2009

I want to be a looser!

This is an email I received on Friday;

DIAMOND DAVE ENTERPRISES in association with HAUGHT IDEAS INC. Presents

THE BIGGEST LOSER (MY EMPLOYER’S NAME) EDITION

We will be having a Biggest Loser competition here at (my job). It is a $10 entry fee per person. The competition will be over a six week period. The weight loss will be calculated as a percentage of total body weight. We will weigh in bi-weekly. After receiving entries we will separate everyone into teams. THIS IS A TEAM EVENT!!! After six weeks the team with the largest percentage of weight loss will win all the entry fees. We will arrange weigh-ins and post the rules after we receive everyone’s entries. We will figure out some type of weigh in arrangement at Branches located outside of (my town). C will be in charge of tracking the percentage of weight loss. NO ONES WEIGHT WILL BE POSTED! The only thing that will be posted after the weigh in will be the change in percentage. I will begin accepting entries today with the cutoff being next Friday. Just contact me and send me your $10. This is a chance to have fun, get healthy, and win some Money!!!!! Email me with any questions.

Diamond Dave

I am STOKED!!! I have been moping around lately because I just feel fat. Yet, I don’t have the motivation to wake up early to exercise. This way if I don’t exercise I won’t just be letting myself down; I will be letting my team down. Maybe this is the push I need to finally start getting healthy and start feeling better. Oh how I long for some energy! I can't wait to get this started.

2 comments:

whatsherface said...

Coolbeans! I hope it goes well for you!

I am trying to exercise, too. I made it a full week without skipping (I don't do it every day, but every other) so I think I'm on the right track.

Keep us posted - I'm really anxious to see how it goes!

Hope you don't get a sucky team, LOL

Christy said...

That's awesome! I find it much easier to exercise if I have motivation. It will be so cool to track your progress. Good luck!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com