Thursday, January 22, 2009

Updates

I thought I would take a minute to update you on the progress of my 101 thing in 1001 days.

6. Paint the bathroom
I have the walls and ceiling painted. Hopefully tonight I will get the cabinet painted and the hardware hung.

7. Tear out the wall paper in the kitchen
This is turning out to be a bigger project than I thought. We kind of put it on the back burner for a bit.

8. Get a toon to level 70 in WoW
Currently level 53

16. Go one month without eating any fast food
Well, I failed this month. On my last day at the night job I just had to eat one last pizza.
I am not big on going to places I used to work so I wasn’t sure when I’d be back to eat.

17. Quit biting my nails …AGAIN
I haven’t bitten my nails for almost a month. I am not going to consider this accomplished until after a year at least.

27. Brush up on my French so that I can carry on a conversation
I was given some French CDs for Christmas. I haven’t listened to them yet.

35. Read a Bible verse each morning
I have been slacking on this lately. I will have read 1001 verses by the 1001st day J

57. Stand next to R as she gets married
Well, she is engaged and has set a date! They haven’t sent the vacation schedule around at work but I hope to be in Cali for their 9/19/09 wedding.

66. Organize the garage
We moved a bunch of stuff around but I wouldn’t call it “organized” just yet.

77. Organize my digi photos
I started these months ago and it is very time consuming…

82. Get rid of my socks with holes/with out a partner
I am one laundry load away from this goal!

I have a lot of things I am working on but nothing completely ready to check off the list.

We are going to see my sister this weekend. She is trying to get her photography business up and running. That means free engagement photos for us, YAY!! It is also Cousin B's birthday so we may be partying it up a bit.

Also, in case you were wondering, A is still smoke free!!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Christy said...

I TOTALLY need to do numbers 17, 35, and 82.

Good luck.

 
template by suckmylolly.com