Sunday, January 25, 2009

Engagement photos

This weekend we went to see my sister. She is trying to start up a photography business so she offered to take our engagement photos for free. I won't bore you with all 331 photos but here are a few of my faves.








In DIY world, we still haven't finished the bathroom. I am hoping we will get to it tonight. I am up to the yin yang in laundry and I just finished painting the blades for D's new fan. Aunt Flo came for a visit so I think I am off to take a nap. That woman just wears me out!

2 comments:

Christy said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Layne!!! You are going to make a stunning bride. :)

whatsherface said...

I agree with Christy!! Isn't she great? :)

I love these pics, and I love the new look of your blog.

Onward and upward!

 
template by suckmylolly.com