Sunday, January 18, 2009

Disney Fairies ~ Pixie Hollow

My Fairy Lala Littlebug

Every other weekend, most times more often than that, the TV is set to the Disney Channel. The over acting in shows like Hannah Montana and Suite Life of Zack and Cody is addicting! While watching this weekend I saw a little commercial about the new online game Pixie Hollow. I love most any type of online game so I had to check it out.

This game is so addicting! You get to make a little Fairy, dress her and name her. Once you are in Pixie Hollow there are things to collect, games to play, quests to accomplish and a bunch of other little Fairies to chat with.

Fairy friends

I know this is supposed to be a kid's game so I am not planning on doing any chatting but the little games have me hooked.

My favorite game

Since this is Disney; you can buy stationary, business cards and clothing with your Fairy on them.

All in all I give this little game two thumbs up for your you and your daughters.

~*~

On a D.I.Y. note, we didn't get the chance to do anything productive this weekend. Bathroom photos will be delayed.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I miss those Disney shows. My daughter will sit and watch a day's worth of House episodes now though. It's amazing that they can go from Hannah Montana to shows like House in such a short time. Enjoy those Disney moments. :) (I don't, however, miss Barney)

Layne said...

D will watch Hannah Montana AND House! I think our DVR has about 20House eps. on it...

 
template by suckmylolly.com