Monday, December 1, 2008

#98. Do something extra special for A each month (2/33)


I meant to post this yesterday but A and I had the evening alone and that is WAY more important.

It was the 30th and I realized that I hadn’t done anything out of the ordinary for A this month.

He has been on the search for the perfect salsa for a few months now. Every time he finds a hopeful candidate, it falls short.

I decided to try and make some homemade salsa from a co-workers recipe. I had to change a few things (where do they keep vinegar in the supermarket anyway?) but I think it turned out okay. He likes his salsa hot but I think I made this batch too hot. He said he liked it but I don’t think it will take first place in any contest.

I used canned products per the recipe but I think I am going to try it with fresh veggies next time. ~*~

I think I need to go through my 101 things and be more specific. For example; I can’t wake up early and take Piper for walks the mornings I have D. I am not comfortable leaving her alone in the house. I’d like to remove the one I failed and add something else. I would also like to change “Read a Psalm or Proverb each day” to “Read a scripture each day”. The Psalms aren’t inspiring me at all.

Do you think these changes are fair or cheating?

2 comments:

water said...

Vinegar is on the same aisle as the salad dressing and ketchup.


I don't think that it would be cheating to improve your list. It is not really changing the spirit of the list, it is defining the purpose more clearly, You go girl!

whatsherface said...

I agree with water :P

 
template by suckmylolly.com