Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Mom found the photo of my favorite Christmas gift I received as a child. Oh man, I was so excited to get that doll.

I have a ton to be thankful for this year. I started a list that I was going to post today but I left it at work. BOO! We had Thanksgiving with A's dad's side of the family. The food was fantastic! Here is my contribution to the meal;

This is the only other photo I took of the day! LOL!

I didn't get to eat with Mom and Sis because A's family's Turkey Day plans got changed at 9:30 the night before. Mom and Sis went out to eat because nobody felt like cooking.

Uncle B is coming over later tonight but I am going to bed early. I got the crazy idea to wake up super early and go to the Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart. Let's see if my lazy butt actually wakes up in time...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com