Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Kitchen



As promised, here are some photos of the fugly kitchen. I had a full view shot but the kitchen was still messy and I am far too embarrassed to post it. I'll have to take another one.

Looks think we have the table situation solved. A has a bumper pool/poker table like this (fun!) but with a glass top. I haven't seen it in person but I think it will work just fine for a dining table. If so, I may keep the chairs I have now and reupholster them myself. I'd like some new chairs so I may look around and see what's out there...

I haven't made much progress in tearing down the wallpaper. We have D three weekends in a row and I like to use that time doing fun family stuff. I have a feeling a 6 year old isn't going to want to help me peel wallpaper.

On a side note, A brought home some paint for the bathroom. I may try and do that next weekend. The bathroom is the size of a walk in closet so painting it should be quick and painless.

Holy canoli it is way past my bed time!

Good night.






2 comments:

Water said...

Tawanda!!!! You go girl!!!

XXOO Water

Layne said...

Tawanda? Huh? Thanks for the comment anyway Cuz. LOL

 
template by suckmylolly.com