Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grandpa is commin’ to town!

My Opa, my only living Grandparent, is moving to my town.
I am very excited about this because I was never able to spend a lot of time with him growing up. He and my Oma lived in Santa Barbara and we lived in the Monterey area. In my adult years I was in Sacramento. I was selfish and didn’t really care to make an effort to go visit. When my Oma passed away, Opa went to live near my Uncle in the San Diego area and we were in Arkansas by that time. Well, my Uncle got an amazing job offer in Washington and everyone decided that my Opa should come to Arkansas and live.
My mom is ecstatic because he will only be 10 minutes away from her and I and only two hours away from Sis.
I think he will be moving some time in December.

On a totally unrelated note...
Have you heard Jason Mraz’ new song “I’m Yours”? Well I’m in love with it. It makes me glad I am in love but I wish I was on the beach with my love drinking Mai Tai…

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com