Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Survey from Amy

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real if possible. I do have a fake one for back up
3. When do you put up the tree? ASAP but probably after or ON Thanksgiving
4. Do you like eggnog? Can’t say that I have ever tried it
5. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was small, all I really wanted was a Cabbage Patch Kid. At the time my folks couldn’t afford the real deal so they got me a knock off. I didn’t care; I was so excited I cried my eyes out.
6. Hardest person to buy for? It used to be my Dad. I don’t have to worry about that any more… 7. Easiest person to buy for? My mom, she makes a list of exactly what she wants and reminds my Sis and I of the list frequently.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a couple actually
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I’d like to make home made cards this year.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Earrings that look like Pez candy. I got them from my boyfriend at the time. Not sure what he was thinking…
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
12. When do you start shopping? I am bad. If it is too early and I buy something for Christmas, I can’t wait. I end up giving the gift early and then have to go buy something else right before Christmas…
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, some bath soap ensemble in a scent that just wasn’t me. I wouldn’t be surprised if the person I gave it to re-gifted as well...
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and pumpkin pie. Just like at Thanksgiving
15. Lights on the tree? Lights everywhere!!!
16. Favorite Christmas song? O’ Holy Night and Drummer Boy bring me to tears every time.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I usually stay in town but I am not apposed to travel
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? If I sing the song…
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? I did a bow last year. The angel I have is WAY too big to be a tree topper on a tree in my little house.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When I was a kid we read the bible Christmas Story and opened one gift on Christmas Eve then all the rest on Christmas day. Now that I am older, it all depends on where I’ll be and who I’m with.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not having enough money to do all the things I want to do.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Eclectic. New and old, store bought and hand made, just a Hodge Podge of stuff.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Liposuction! Seriously, I don’t want to say what I am hoping for because I don’t want to jinx it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com