Sunday, November 9, 2008

79. See a play with Mom once a year


Why is this on my list?: I know my mom loves to see plays and since both of our schedules are busy, I thought seeing at least one play a year would be possible. My treat.

How did I do it?: Our little (I mean tiny) local theatre has a website. I looked it up and saw that "Butterflies Are Free" was the last play of the year! It just so happens that the lead role is played by Ryan who was one of A's coworkers. This weekend is their opening weekend so I picked Mom up last night and drove on over.

How did it feel?: The play was great. Ryan was AWESOME!!!! I laughed, I cried (yes I really did and so did Mom) and I cheered the loudest out of the 15 or so people who were there. It was a good time and a great way to bond with my Mommy.
No cameras were allowed so I snapped these photos with my cell..

2 comments:

kay* said...

thank you for such a flattering comment on my blog! i can't imagine you reading all of the old posts though - i might bore you to tears!

i love what you are doing with your blog - i actually have started a 101 things to do in 1000 days list - but i have like...90 things to add! then i'll post it on my blog to as a post.

love your header! it looks so great!

Layne said...

Thanks Kay* I'd like to take credit for it but I just stuck my name on it and tweaked it a bit. I was having issued with the artwork I created so I went with a DIY I found on the net for time being...

 
template by suckmylolly.com