Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yes I changed the layout again...

My little family had an amazing weekend.

On Saturday we went to Lowe’s for the Build and Grow workshop where D made a glow-in-the-dark skeleton she named Spooky Alvin Theodore. I asked her if that was short for Spooky Alvin Simon Theodore Hannah Montana Mary-Kate and Ashley but she said, “No”.

After that we stopped by a car show and D ate a free hot dog while A schmoozed with some of his customers.

Then we were off to the Berry Farm with our neighbor/friends and their little girl. We picked
pumpkins, took a hay ride, pet mini horses, ran through the corn maze and played on the “fun hills” (which are just a few huge mounds of saw dust).

We went to family dinner and then back to the neighbors to carve our pumpkins. A hasn’t finished his so I’ll post photos later.

I ended up having the worst head ache I’ve ever had and was miserable and puking the rest of the night.

Needless to say we had a pretty chill Sunday. D made a few treasure maps so we did go on an adventure slaying snake monsters with umbrellas and bubble blowers.

A
said that the Berry Farm experience should cover #88 Do something seriously hillbilly/redneck but I was thinking of something along the lines of leaving the dishwasher on the front yard for a month or attending a wedding in full camo… I think I’ll leave it on the list for now.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com