Saturday, October 18, 2008

You will always be my Boo


D's hair turned out really cute. A said I did an awesome job but still no word from her mom on what she thought.

I don't know what it is, maybe because I have a kidlette around, but I am super excited for Halloween this year. A and I bought some decorations at Wal-Mart that we have yet to put up. A couple different people have given me craft ideas to try out and I just found out that I am allowed to dress up for my night job! What to be, what to be...?

There was an early trick-or-treater on my lawn this afternoon. I told him that I won't have candy until the 31st but he just won't leave...

P.S. I finally, FINALLY sent R her package today. So R, if you are reading this, turn on the pool vacuum and get ready to sing!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com