Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day Two

There is nothing exciting to report for Day Two.
I did all my little daily things so that is a plus. I was going to finish working on my blog at lunch but when I came home the house was so cold, Piper was just shivering. I spent my lunch watching “Privileged” and trying to warm up my pooch.

I read Lisa’s blog so I was tagged with; 6 Quirky Things About Me

Here are my 6 quirky (possibly psychotic/OCD) things;
1. I bite my fingernails then put tape on them when they hurt.
2. If I wear my hair up in public I have to have a collared shirt or hoodie on.
3. I constantly write lists and notes for myself on post-its but then loose the post-its.
4. I am addicted to the tabloids. (OMG Britney did what??)
5. Every time I back out of the carport I hit the ginormous bush to the side of my driveway. My side mirror goes DOING! and usually has leaves stuck to it.
6. I hate driving.

Now it’s your turn.
What are 6 quirky things about you?

P.S. I had a mammogram last week. The nurse just called and it was clear! Yay boobies!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com