Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day One




Today I started my 101 things challenge and it started with a bang.
I woke up earlier than usual (but not “early” by any means) and took Piper for a walk.
It is starting to get chilly here so I was wide awake by the time we got back.
I was able to make it to work on time and read Psalm 1:1-6 when I got there.

I emailed the list to my sister and she wrote back saying, “I have already started mine since you inspired me, so you can mark off number 99” ! Yay! The first item to be marked off! Thanks Sis!

Here is a little info for you to help track the progress of some of my items;

#12 Piper is 83lbs I have to speak with the Vet about how much she should weigh but she is definantly too big right now. She is a Boxer/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. The Vet told me I should be able to “see some ribs” and she should not “have utters”.

#36 Per Wii fit, I am ***lbs today

#43 I work a second job Wed-Friday. It may not seem like a lot but it does take a lot of time away from my loved ones.

The final day of my challenge is June 29, 2011.
P.S. I like this layout but I am having issues getting it to look right...

1 comments:

whatsherface said...

You have a second job?! Wha??? Thought you quit that, girly - what is UP with that?! :P

 
template by suckmylolly.com