Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 9




The daily things are going well. I am still taking the multi vitamin but I don’t feel any different. Piper enjoys her walks and getting up earlier helps me get to work on time.


Last night I finished #5 Paint/decorate D's Room


Why is this on my list?: Because the walls were a wine color & the room was a cluttered mess. Very UN-kid friendly.


How did I do it?: I bought paint in the shade of “Rosy Cheeks” and a cute little rug from Lowe’s. A and I hung the shelves my Dad made and A also figured out how to turn the TV into a monitor for the computer. I also bought some removable “Wallies” for D to put up how ever she likes. A was going to get a new ceiling fan but Lowe’s sold out of the one he wanted. The old one will have to do for now.


How did it feel?: It was hard work doing the painting. I was suffering from the “Female Flu” and got overly emotional a few times but I am so happy with how it turned out and I can’t wait to see what D thinks of it.




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com