Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 16


Yesterday, for the first time in who knows how long, my gums didn't bleed when I flossed. It may seem trivial to you but it's a huge deal to me!

Good news on the work front:
I have been helping out a lot with our mother branch since they are short a few people. I have pretty much been working my tail off for a few months now. Someone at that branch made a really sweet comment about me and I shared it with my boss. She was so proud of me that she told the president & CEO of the bank about it and now they want to take me to lunch for a job well done! This is a first for me and it makes me feel like my hard work is paying off.

Tomorrow is picture day at D's school. I get to dress her up and her mom asked me to curl her hair. I am stoked. I just hope I can make her hair look as pretty as she is so her mom wont regret putting me in charge of her hair...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com