Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 10


I wasn’t there when D first saw her room. A sent me a text letting me know that D said, “Oh my goodness! Look at my pretty new room!” She had a lot of fun sticking up her wallies.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I realized that on a normal computer screen (mine is a wide screen) my blog looks just fine. I think I will stick with this layout for a while. I guess that means I completed: #92 Make this blog more "me"


Why is this on my list?: I am never satisfied with the basic layout.

How did I do it?: I Googled “free blogspot layouts” until I came across one I really liked.

How did it feel?: Unsure. I really like the idea of the diary. I just wish I was better at editing HTML or whatever.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com