Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello

I decided to start a blog. I don't expect anyone to read it really.
It is just an outlet for me and if someone happens to find it interesting, sweet! If not, that's alright too.

Here is a little about me to start off with.

I AM... blessed
I WANT... to be happy with who I am
I HAVE ... an amazing boyfriend
I KEEP... wondering where my life went
I WISH I COULD... find my passion
I HATE ... how unmotivated I am
I FEAR ... that I won’t be a good mom/step mom
I HEAR... what people say but I don’t always listen
I DON'T THINK... before I speak (sometimes)
I REGRET... nothing because it is all part of the greater picture
I LOVE... A & his family, my family & friends
I AM NOT... a bitch
I DANCE… like sex on heels
I SING ... whenever I can
I NEVER… loose Faith
I REALLY... wish I finished college
I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... others cry
I AM NOT ALWAYS... such a mess
I HATE THAT... I got into debt in my 20’s
I AM CONFUSED ABOUT... my purpose in life
I NEED... to snap out of it
I SHOULD... complete my 101 things in 1001 days challenge

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com